- Improved decoding for FT8: additional messages are marked 'a7'
- Improved decoding for Q65 when AP is in use
- Optional new "Active Stations" window and other features supporting ARRL International Digital Contest
- Accurate SNR measurements in Echo mode, including large Doppler spreads
- Add mode selection buttons on main window for FT4, FT8, JT65, MSK144, and Q65
- Add a button to toggle FT8's Hound mode ON or OFF
- Add a "Clr Avg" button for Echo mode
- Add optional highlighting of DX Call and DX Grid
- Add optional highlighting of messages containing RR73 or 73
- New options for writing to ALL.TXT: split the file yearly, monthly, or disable writing altogether
- Add Russian to available translations of user interface
- Add a 90 s Tune watchdog with optional disable
- Allow auto reply for non-CQ messages via UDP (JTAlert, etc.) when Hold Tx Freq is enabled
- Suppress transmission of blank messages
- Suppress self-spotting when running multiple instances
- Correct the handling of messages starting with "CQ xxxx ..."
- Correct a flaw that could cause Windows to drop audio samples
- Correct a flaw that could send incorrect frequencies to ALL.TXT and PSK Reporter after a band change
- Correct the auto-sequencing logic in several specific circumstances
- Correct a flaw in WSPR mode when handling three-character callsigns
- Correct a flaw that could cause OmniRig 1.19 or later to set incorrect frequencies after initialization
- Clean up some ToolTips
- Fix an inconsistancy in the macOS installation package that caused the pwr slider to behave incorrectly on macOS 12
- - Send additional information to file azel.dat
- Allow optional scaling of digital I/Q data
- Suppress a bounds error caused by too-wide setting of display bandwidth
WSJT-X - 2.5.4
Release: WSJT-X 2.5.4
January 3, 2022
This is a bug fix release. It has the following changes since
- - Repair a defect that caused occasional crashes when in QSO with stations using nonstandard callsigns.
- Allow MAP65 "Best-fit Delta phi" solution to be displayed to the user.
WSJT-X - 2.5.1
- Improved Q65 support for 10GHz Aircraft Scatter contributed by Rex, VK7MO, and Roger, W3SZ. (See "10 GHz Terrestrial with Q65" in DUBUS Vol 1/2021 page 64.) Decodes of type 'q3' may now include corrections for frequency drift.
- Repair a defect that failed to pre-load the DE and DX calls to the hash lookup tables in the Q65 decoder.
- Repair standard message Tx4 and Tx5 generation in Q65 mode when using a non-standard call.
- Repair a defect in generation of the standard Tx2 JT65 message in EME mode when using a compound call.
- Repair a defect when decoding 77-bit type 4 non-standard call message.
- Repair a defect that could cause a crash when switching from Q65 to JT65 mode and attempting a double-click decode.
- Enable 'q3' AP decoding in Q65 mode for messages containing a non-standard call.
- Repair a defect that required a blank DX Grid to achieve Q65 'q3' decodes of messages containing a non-standard call.
- Repair the logic that sets parameters for Q65 "Deep" decoding.
- In Q65 mode, allow 'q2' decodes when MyCall is compound or non-standard.
- Repair a long-standing defect that could cause a crash when reference spectrum correction is enabled.
- Updated UI translations from Xavi, EA3W, Oba-san, JA7UDE, and a new translation for Traditional Chinese by Steven, BU2EL.
- Updated CTY.DAT database, tnx to Jim AD1C
- Improved main window layout to ensure TxN messages are fully visible.
WSJT-X v. 2.5.0
- Uscita la RC6 di WSJT-X v. 2.5.0
Note di versione: Release: WSJT-X 2.5.0-rc6 - Sept 6, 2021