Release: WSJT-X 2.5.4
January 3, 2022
This is a bug fix release. It has the following changes since
- Repair a defect that caused occasional crashes when in QSO with
stations using nonstandard callsigns.
- Allow MAP65 "Best-fit Delta phi" solution to be displayed to the
2.5.1 di WSJT-X
- Improved Q65 support for 10GHz Aircraft Scatter contributed by Rex, VK7MO, and Roger, W3SZ. (See "10 GHz Terrestrial with Q65" in DUBUS Vol 1/2021 page 64.) Decodes of type 'q3' may now include corrections for frequency drift.
- Repair a defect that failed to pre-load the DE and DX calls to the hash lookup tables in the Q65 decoder.
- Repair standard message Tx4 and Tx5 generation in Q65 mode when using a non-standard call.
- Repair a defect in generation of the standard Tx2 JT65 message in EME mode when using a compound call.
- Repair a defect when decoding 77-bit type 4 non-standard call message.
- Repair a defect that could cause a crash when switching from Q65 to JT65 mode and attempting a double-click decode.
- Enable 'q3' AP decoding in Q65 mode for messages containing a non-standard call.
- Repair a defect that required a blank DX Grid to achieve Q65 'q3' decodes of messages containing a non-standard call.
- Repair the logic that sets parameters for Q65 "Deep" decoding.
- In Q65 mode, allow 'q2' decodes when MyCall is compound or non-standard.
- Repair a long-standing defect that could cause a crash when reference spectrum correction is enabled.
- Updated UI translations from Xavi, EA3W, Oba-san, JA7UDE, and a new translation for Traditional Chinese by Steven, BU2EL.
- Updated CTY.DAT database, tnx to Jim AD1C
- Improved main window layout to ensure TxN messages are fully visible.
WSJT-X v. 2.5.0
- Uscita la RC6 di WSJT-X v. 2.5.0
Note di versione: Release: WSJT-X 2.5.0-rc6 - Sept 6, 2021